Chris Calia: (561) 281-4888
Buyer Rebate Program
House Pro Listings
House Pro Listings
House Pro 1% Full Service Listing
What’s Your Home Value?
Your Home SOLD GUARANTEED*
10 Step Marketing Plan
Free Home Value
Step Marketing Plan
Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I’ll implement my proven 10 Step Marketing Plan.
1. Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
2. Provide professional photography to cast your home in the most positive light on the features most important to buyers. From Facebook to Pinterest to Snapchat, digital photos have become their own mode of online and mobile communication. With 92 percent of home buyers using the Internet as part of their home search, listing photos are a critical factor in the selling price of your home, how quickly it sells, and whether it sells for top dollar.
3. Place “for sale” signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive by prospects.
4. Distribute “just listed” flyers to over 50,000 neighbors, in over 45 local neighborhoods every 10 days encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
5. Optimize your home's internet presence by posting information in local and global MLS® systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property. Digital marketing campaign on over 360 websites to attract both local and out of town buyers.
6. Actively prospect to pre-approved buyers that are referred from banks, mortgage officers, financial advisors and other centers of influence.
7. Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
8. Advertise your home in real estate magazines and neighborhood newsletter as well as in direct mail campaigns, email campaigns, and social media.
9. Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
10. Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.